Please note that this event occurred in 2009. The AAAMC is no longer accepting registration forms.
- Full Conference registration includes admission to all three conference sessions on Friday, November 13 and Saturday Nov. 14, plus the Friday night mixer/reception.
- Friday Only registration includes Conference Session 1: "What Is Rock: Definitions and Roots" plus the Friday night mixer/reception.
- Saturday Only registration includes Conference Session 2: "The Politics of Black Rock: Race, Class, Gender, Generation" and Conference Session 3: "Face of Rock in the 21st Century."
- The Friday night film screening of Afro-Punk, followed by a Q&A session with director James Spooner, is a free event and is open to the general public.
- The Saturday evening concert in Rawels Hall, Room 100, is not included in the conference registration fee. Tickets will be available for purchase at the door. The cost is $15 to non-IU students and the general public and may be paid for with cash or check (credit cards will not be accepted!). IU students receive free admission upon presenting a current student ID.
- All events leading up to the conference weekend (Oct. 19 through 1:00 pm on Nov. 13) are free and open to the general public unless indicated otherwise.
** To receive the student rates, you must present a valid student id at the registration desk.
- The registration desk is able to accept payments in the form of credit cards, checks, or money orders. Cash WILL NOT be accepted as a form of payment for conference registation. You may, however, wish to have cash on hand for purchasing items such as CDs and T-shirts from our panelists, or to pay for the Saturday night Union Board concert.
- Advanced registration ended on Oct. 30th and we are no longer accepting payments via mail or the online registration form.
- You must sign-in at the registration desk to pick up your name badge, which will serve as your ticket to the conference events. The registration desk will open at least one hour before the start of each conference session on Friday and Saturday.