- Project manager, The Nature Conservancy Amazon Program, Belem, PA, Brazil
atoniolo[at]tncorg [dot] br
- Ph.D. in Joint Ph.D. Program in Public Policy , School of Public and Environmental Affairs, Indiana University
- M.A., International Development Policy, Duke University, 1998
- B.S., Agronomy, Universidade Federal de Santa Maria, RS, Brazil, 1989
- Research Interests: Institutional analysis, land use/land cover changes, household economy, community-based management of natural resources, tropical agriculture, and global environmental changes.