Anatomy A550-A551: Human Gross Anatomy
2013-2014 School Year
- Dr. Valerie O'Loughlin
- Course Director & Lecturer
- Jordan Hall 010A
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr.Andy Notebaert
- Jordan Hall 010
- email: email@example.com
- Mr. Jim Heersma
- Lab Director
- Classroom Building 126
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Jim Knowlton
- Assistant Lab Director
- Jordan Hall 003
- email: email@example.com
Anatomical/Medical Web sites
- View 3D anatomy (peel off layers) with www.zygotebody.com (note: only supported on Firefox, Chrome, and Safari browsers)
- The American Association of Anatomists
have an excellent website, including an education area with extensive URLs. Check it out!
- The Anatomical Education
Program has information about the body donor program.
- The Eye
Simulator shows extrinsic eye muscle movements, and shows which movements
are affected with cranial nerve impairments. Useful review tool for Head and
- Gray's Anatomy is now online!
- Medscape offers the latest medical
information and headlines.
- See some embryology
animations at the Larsen text website.
- Get information about medical conditions, health and wellness, and the
latest health news at the Web MD web site
- TB, cancer, and other pathologies can be seen at the Internet
Pathology Library at the University of Utah.
- Check here for a comprehensive dictionary of medical
Last updated: August 2, 2013
Send comments to Valerie O'Loughlin,
Copyright 2013, The Trustees of Indiana