Presentation and Poster Submissions
- Talks should be no longer than 15 minutes (please aim for approx. 12 minutes for your talk and 3 minutes for Q&A).
- Talks can be loaded on Thursday, March 26 in the Bloomington Convention Center Lobby from 6:30-8:30 pm. If you are unable to attend the Thursday session, please load your talk in the Convention Center Duke Room East and West on Friday between 7:30 and 8:00 am.
- The maximum poster size is 4 feet by 4 feet.
- Hanging materials will be available at the registration table. Posters can be set up in the Bloomington Convention Center Olcott Young Room on Thursday, March 26th from 6:30-8:30 pm or Friday, March 27th from 7:30-8:20 am.
If you have any questions, contact the IU Center for the Integrative Study of Animal Behavior (CISAB).
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (812) 855-9663
- Mail: 409 N. Park Ave., Bloomington, IN 47405