Skip to main content
Indiana University Bloomington
  • People

Department of Anthropology College of Arts and Sciences
One Discipline, Four Fields

graduate Program Checklists and Forms

College Graduate Office Forms:

University Graduate School Forms:

For the Application for MA degree form or one of the three Research Committee forms listed below, students should go into OneStart, select the tab “My Groups”, and click on the appropriate form. At this time, the paper Research Committee forms are still being accepted but it is preferred that you use the online forms.

Departmental Forms:

Student Annual Checklist:

Student Permanent Record: