Shehira Davezac | Faculty - Emerita
Associate Professor, Department of History of Art
Graduate Studies in Philosophy and Art History—Sarah Lawrence and Columbia University
- Historical and contemporary art theory
- Neoplatonism in Early Christian, Renaissance Italy and Late nineteenth century art.
- Co-organizer of the first American exhibition of 20th century Arab Women's art.
- Baudelaire as art critic, Schopenhauer in 19th century French art, Word and Image in Neoplatonic art.
- Presently writing a study of late Monet paintings and a nineteenth century art history for the blind.