Molly Faries | Faculty
Ph.D. Bryn Mawr College
- Northern European art of the fifteenth to seventeenth centuries
- Netherlandish and German painting
- History of the print.
- Technical examination of paintings.
- Art Before Iconoclasm (Rijksmuseum,1986)
- Recent Developments in the Technical Examination of Early Netherlandish Painting: Methodology, Limitations & and Perspectives (Brepols, 2003)
- Making and Marketing: Studies of the Painting Process in Fifteenth- and Sixteenth-Century Netherlandish Workshops (Brepols, 2006)
Honors and Awards
- Fellow-in-residence, Netherlands Institute for Advanced Study in the Humanities and Social Sciences, Wassenaar, The Netherlands (1986-87)
- College Art Association/National Institute for Conservation Award for Distinction in Scholarship and Conservation (1995)
- American Institute for Conservation Caroline and Sheldon Keck Award for Excellence in Education (2001)