W. Eugene Kleinbauer | Faculty
Ph.D. Princeton University
- Early Christian, Byzantine and Carolingian art and architecture
- Hagia Sophia (with Antony White and Henry Matthews). London: Scala, 2004.
- Modern Perspectives in Western Art (Holt, Rinehart & Winston, 1971).
- Research Guide to the History of Western Art (American Library Association, 1983).
- Early Christian and Byzantine Architecture (G.K. Hall, 1992)
- And over 60 scholarly articles.
- Editor of The art of Byzantium and the Medieval West (1976) and of Gesta (1980-1983).
Honors and Awards
- President's Award for Excellence in Teaching (1999)