April 14, 2012
13th and Fee Lane [map]
Promoting the education and awareness of the dangers and issues surrounding addiction and substance abuse, primarily through
the use of live music and local resources as a way to connect the Bloomington community in a safe, engaging way!
- Promote local music and art
- Provide resource information
- Connect community and students to resources
- Educate through free full-scale concert
- Awareness at high risk times
- Educate people on what to do if in trouble
- Stay informed on local and national legislation
- Make informed, educated, and responsible decisions to live responsibly
- Be proactive, not reactive - donít wait to save a life
On The House
The band members of On the House are all Fraternity brothers at Indiana University. After only being together since this past winter break, OTH has already attracted thousands of fans; being one of the fastest growing musical acts in the Midwest. Meeting in the Fraternity house, the men discovered each others' musical talents and decided to form a band, a band that could stick out in a college town overflowing with several popular local acts and musicians. After performing and recording together, the guys quickly realized they had something special.
With sounds of pop, rock and ska, On the House has a great blend. The band's musical influences include, but are not limited to, the 90ís and artists such as O.A.R, Third Eye Blind, Sister Hazel, The Fray and Dave Matthews band.
On the House takes pride that they write all of their own music. The lyrics are written by Brice Fox, the band's lead vocalist. The remaining band members help by adding their own instrumental flavor to the final composition. With several songs already recorded, OTH is planning on releasing their first CD this spring to be available in both physical and digital (iTunes) form.
On The House: Uptown Updown
This text will be replaced by the flash music player.