April 14, 2012
13th and Fee Lane [map]
Promoting the education and awareness of the dangers and issues surrounding addiction and substance abuse, primarily through
the use of live music and local resources as a way to connect the Bloomington community in a safe, engaging way!
- Promote local music and art
- Provide resource information
- Connect community and students to resources
- Educate through free full-scale concert
- Awareness at high risk times
- Educate people on what to do if in trouble
- Stay informed on local and national legislation
- Make informed, educated, and responsible decisions to live responsibly
- Be proactive, not reactive - donít wait to save a life
click on an image above to view larger
This year, BCEC is proud to announce that the Addicted to Music concert will be the capstone event for IU's Culture of
4th Annual Addicted to Music
13th and Fee
Marshall Robbins and the Phunk Nastys
The Business Careers in Entertainment Club (BCEC) is a student organization that was founded in 2002 with the hope that
a school like Indiana University which has world class programs in such fields as Business, Journalism, Music, and
Telecommunications; can share with entertainment companies all over the world the talents, aspirations, and professionalism
that its students have to offer.
Bloomington bands submit applications to open for the nationally touring artist headlining Addicted to Music. Through a
round each of online voting and live competition, Marshall Robbins and the Phunk Nastys won
this year's contest!
Presented by Addicted To Music...this is the documentary about three people and the stories of their family members who
battled addiction. Featuring Justin Schreiber, Ben Hopkins, and Amy McCormick.