April 14, 2012
13th and Fee Lane [map]
Promoting the education and awareness of the dangers and issues surrounding addiction and substance abuse, primarily through
the use of live music and local resources as a way to connect the Bloomington community in a safe, engaging way!
- Promote local music and art
- Provide resource information
- Connect community and students to resources
- Educate through free full-scale concert
- Awareness at high risk times
- Educate people on what to do if in trouble
- Stay informed on local and national legislation
- Make informed, educated, and responsible decisions to live responsibly
- Be proactive, not reactive - donít wait to save a life
When three musicians with a penchant for dynamic jamming and potent lyricism joined forces, owleyes was born. Founded in the fall of 2009 at Indiana University, the trio has been plugging it's signature rock-reggae blend and backing it up with an explosive live show ever since. Drawing their name from a mysterious and always establishment-questioning character from F. Scott Fitzgerald's "The Great Gatsby", owleyes is fronted by guitarist Michael Lantow and multiinstrumentalist Kevin Hood, both of whom bring to the table passionate vocals and songs with a message. Rounding out the group is powerful drummer, Adam Beck, who puts a pounding heartbeat behind the musical landscapes created by Lantow and Hood. Owleyes' love for music, songwriting and energy, is unmatched and puts each ingredient into creating their unique and distinguished sound.
Michael Lantow (guitar/vox)
Kevin Hood (bass/vox/misc)
Adam Beck (drums)
owleyes: The King and the Bandit
This text will be replaced by the flash music player.