FOURTH ANNUAL 5K FUN RUN
It will be a loop run that will start and end near the Memorial Union Building (7th street near Woodland Dr.) http://www.usatf.org/routes/view.asp?rID=434639
Everyone who is not running is invited to cheer on the runners or to volunteer.
For more information contact Caitlin Gabor (Gabortxstate.edu).
- Date & Time: Thursday July 28 at 7am – meet in front of Memorial Union no later than 6:45am.
- Register: When you pick up your meeting package or when the registration desk is open during the week (not at the race as time will be tight).
- Cost: $10.00 most of which goes ABS Student Research Grants OR IEC Emerging Nations Fund. You will also receive a packet of Sports Beans by Jelly Belly.
- Route: I have mapped the route: http://www.usatf.org/routes/view.asp?rID=434639
- Volunteer: If you would like to help with the race as a volunteer, please contact Caitlin Gabor: Gabortxstate.edu