The Bloomington Faculty Council is an elected body of members responsible for exercising faculty authority for the Bloomington campus. Faculty governance at Indiana University has a unique history. We invite you to involve yourself in faculty governance at IU by attending our meetings, reading the minutes from meetings, and voting in council elections. We're looking forward to another productive year for the Bloomington Faculty Council and we hope to see you at one of our gatherings.
News & Notes
- The next meeting of the Bloomington Faculty Council will take place on January 17th in Presidents Hall.
- A Post-Election Message from President Michael McRobbie.
- Indiana University President Michael McRobbie delivered the State of the University Address on Wednesday, September 14th Read, or see it online here.
- And learn more about the Indiana University Bicentennial Strategic Plan here!
- Volunteer for one of our committees today! Committee preference sheet (.pdf)