The Bloomington Faculty Council is an elected body of members responsible for exercising faculty authority for the Bloomington campus. Faculty governance at Indiana University has a unique history. I invite you to involve yourself in faculty governance at IU by attending our meetings, reading the minutes from meetings, and voting in council elections. We're looking forward to another productive year for the Bloomington Faculty Council and I hope to see you at one of our gatherings.
News & Notes
- The Bloomington Faculty Council 2015-2016 Elected Committee Balloting has ended, see the winners list here.
- The Bloomington Faculty Council has a new Nomination Committee for 2015-2016! See the list here.
- The Bloomington Faculty Council will hold its next meeting on September 1, 2015 in the Kelley School of Business CG 1034.
- Volunteer for one of our committees today! Committee preference sheet (pdf)
- The Long Range Planning Committee is looking for input on priorities for the Bloomington Faculty Council and the committee in the near-term and long-term future. Please send your feedback to the Long Range Planning Committee (listserv).