Resources for K-12 Educators
Outlines of lesson plans
- Links to pdf’s of outlines coming soon....
Book list Resources for Science Activities
- Project WILD series published by the Council for Environmental Education
- Growing Up Wild: Exploring Nature with Young Children by Project WILD
- Primary Science Sampler by Sandra Markle
Storybooks for Kindergarten Classrooms
- "I’m a Pill Bug"
- "Animals in Winter"
- “Tops & Bottoms” by Janet Stevens
- “One Bean” by Anne Rockwell
- “The Vegetables We Eat” by Gail Gibbons
- “Bugs are Insects”
- “About Reptiles - A Guide for Children” by Cathryn Sill
- "Trout are Made of Trees" by April Pulley Sayre
Links to other resources