Faculty & Research
Yuen-Tsu (Nicco) Yu
Associate Scientist, Velicer Lab
- Contact Information
- Contact Yuen-Tsu (Nicco) Yu by nicyu [at] indiana [dot] edu
- By telephone: 812-856-2586/856-0062
- JH 469 (office), JH 309 (lab)
- Research Areas
- Microbial Cell Biology and Environmental Responses
BS, Zoology, National Taiwan University
PhD, Microbiology, Michigan State University
- Yu, Y.-T. N. Yuan, X. and Velicer, G. J. (2010) Adaptive evolution of an sRNA that controls Myxococcus development. Science 328:993.
- Fiegna, F., Yu, Y.-T. N., S. Kadam and Velicer, G. J. (2006) Evolution of an obligate social cheater to a superior cooperator. Nature 441: 310-314.
- Velicer, G.J. and Yu Y.-T. N. (2003) Evolution of novel cooperative swarming in the bacterium Myxococcus xanthus. Nature 425:75-8.