Departments & Programs
Minor in Economics
Students must meet the following course requirements for a total of 18 credit hours.
- Mathematics: M119 or M211
- Introductory economics: E201 and E202
- Intermediate economic theory: E321
- Economics electives: At least two additional economics courses (6 credit hours) at the 300 or 400 level, excluding E496 and Y398. At least one of these elective courses (3 credit hours) must be numbered above E321, excluding E370.
- A total of at least 15 credit hours of economics, of which at least 9 credit hours must be taken in residence on the Bloomington campus.