About the Kelley Undergraduate Program
Minors and Certificate
Minor in Marketing
The 21-credit Minor in Marketing is intended for non-business majors who have aspirations and goals in business that will require marketing skills. As an alternative to the more traditional Minor in Business, the Minor in Marketing fulfills such students’ educational needs while allowing them to pursue their own career goals more directly.
Requirements for the Minor in Marketing are:
- Complete 26 or more credit hours of college work that counts toward graduation and be admitted to an appropriate degree-granting school at IU Bloomington.
- Successfully complete the following courses
- BUS-A 200 or BUS-A 201 or BUS-A 202 (3 cr.)
- BUS-K 201 (3 cr.)1
- BUS-L 201 (3 cr.)
- BUS-M 300 (3 cr.)
- BUS-M 311 or BUS-M 312 (3 cr.)
- Successfully complete two of the following elective courses:
- BUS-M 311 or BUS-M 312 (if not used for required course above) (3 cr.)
- BUS-F 300 (3 cr.)
- BUS-G 300 (3 cr.)
- BUS-P 300 (3 cr.)
- BUS-Z 302 or BUS-J 306 (3 cr.)
1CSCI majors may substitute CSCI-C 211 for BUS-K 201 but if they change majors or become business majors, they must take BUS-K 201.