- Serve as customer service representative to students, faculty, and visiting employers
- Conduct career-related presentations to diverse communities across campus
- Develop new marketing strategies for services and events using social media
- Research career fields of interest and potential employers for recruitment purposes
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor of Arts (Criminal Justice and Sociology), Indiana University (in progress)
After living in two countries and four states, Annie finally found her home among fellow Hoosiers at Indiana University. Now a junior studying Criminal Justice and Sociology, she cannot picture herself anywhere other than Bloomington. Her passions include creating a supportive community on campus for students, coffee, and solving mysteries. When she isnít striving to be Nancy Drew, she enjoys football games at Memorial Stadium, strolling around campus with friends, knitting various knick knacks, and volunteering at the IU Auditorium. In her next two years as an undergraduate, Annie hopes to narrow down her career objectives, as well as complete her personal IU Bucket List.