- Teach career courses and advise students
- Design and conduct outreach presentations on CDC/ASCS services or aspects of career development
- Other special projects, as assigned
Education and Certifications
- Master of Science (Counseling and Counselor Education), Indiana University (in progress)
- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology), University of Richmond
Alisonís passion for career development was discovered during her undergraduate education while she worked as a Peer Advisor for the Career Development Center at the University of Richmond. After graduation, she moved to Chicago and took a job as a recruiter. Missing the higher education environment, she accepted a position at The University of Chicago in Dual Career Services. In her role, she assisted the spouses and partners of new faculty members and faculty recruits. Alison is excited to be back working with students and helping them discover their career goals.