- Teach career courses and advise students
- Coordinator, Getting Into Graduate School Series
- Advise students on career development topics
- Design and conduct outreach presentations on CDC/ASCS services or aspects of career development
Education and Certifications
- Master of Arts (Student Affairs in Higher Education), Western Kentucky University
- Bachelor of Science (Textile and Apparel Merchandising), Western Kentucky University
Franeisha is a true Kentuckian born and raised on the Kentucky-Tennessee state line. At Western Kentucky University, Franeisha worked as a Graduate Assistant in the Career Services Center and also served in the Office of Judicial Affairs and Housing and Residence Life. Her love of learning along with both of her undergraduate and graduate studies helped her realize that a college setting was a perfect fit. This coupled with her desire to find true meaning in life is what led her to the field of career development. Franeisha is passionate about helping students develop holistically in a way that allows each one to be treated as the unique individuals they are so that they can connect with society and influence the world in unimaginable avenues.