- Teach career courses
- Coordinator, Global Careers Series
- Advise students on career development topics
- Design and conduct outreach presentations on CDC/ASCS services or aspects of career development
Education and Certifications
- Master of Arts (French Literature), University of Texas at Austin
- Bachelor of Arts (French Literature), Indiana University
Jennifer began her career as a high school and middle school French and ESL teacher. She became a marketing manager at IU Press, and then combined her experiences in the classroom and office to begin working with the career development program at the Kelley School of Business. In addition to her work with students, she also works with private clients including mid-life career changers and retirees. Jennifer enjoys being active in the community, and currently serves on the executive board of Women Inspire, is a member of the Monroe County Women's Giving Circle, and does volunteer work for the Area 10 Agency on Aging and the South Central Indiana Human Resources Association.