- Teach career courses and advise students
- Advise students on career development topics
- Design and conduct outreach presentations on CDC/ASCS services or aspects of career development
Education and Certifications
- Master of Education (College Student Personnel), University of Louisville
- Bachelor of Arts (Non-Profit Administration, Psychology), University of South Carolina - Upstate
Candace is originally from South Carolina (though not the Coast, unfortunately), where she was a Non-Profit Administration major as an undergrad. Before beginning college, Candace worked in several random jobs including: gas station attendant, telemarketer, sandwich maker, cashier, and pharmacy technician, all of which helped her to figure out what she likes (and hates) doing for a living. She worked in student affairs during college which led to a passion for working with students, specifically helping them find their dream careers. After graduating, Candace moved to Louisville, KY to pursue a masterís in College Student Personnel. There, she worked in an LGBT office before moving on to career services, her dream career. Candace loves fashion, pop culture, and her nephews and nieces. She dislikes spicy foods, mean people, and running out of coffee.