- Leader, Student Services Group
- Member, Leadership Team
- Supervise Professional Staff
- Teach career courses and advise students
Education and Certifications
- Master of Arts (Political Science), Indiana State University
- Bachelor of Science (History), Indiana State University
Hailing from the exotic land of Terre Haute, Indiana, Katie has over five years of experience in higher education; she has served in numerous roles in student affairs, academic affairs, and administrative affairs. From serving hot dogs at basketball games, to working in Human Resources, to teaching Political Science and coordinating internships full time, she has held nearly every role one can hold in higher education. In viewing the college experience from every imaginable angle, Katie is a true believer in the power of maximizing use of campus resources. By utilizing all of the services a university has to offer, a student can gain tremendous competitive advantage over his/her peers. And, itís never too late to beginÖ the time is now, the future is here, so get started today!