- Leader, Employer Relations Team
- Member, Leadership Team
- Collaborate with Development Office to enhance relationships between corporations and IU
- Teach career courses and advise students
Education and Certifications
- Master of Arts (Cultural Policy and Arts Administration), The Ohio State University
- Bachelor of Arts (Major in Fine Art with a concentration in photography, Minor in Business Administration), Morehead State University
Prior to working for the Career Development Center, Sara worked in various capacities for the Wexner Center for the Arts, Columbus College of Art and Design, the Kentucky Folk Art Center, the Kentucky Center for the Arts, and Kentucky Governorís School for the Arts. She has conducted multiple photography workshops and has shown her artwork in numerous exhibitions. Sara and her husband led a youth ministry for two years in Columbus, Ohio and are currently directors for a youth ministry in Bloomington.