- Teach career courses and advise students
- Design and conduct outreach presentations on CDC/ASCS services or aspects of career development
- Other special projects, as assigned
Education and Certifications
- Master of Science (Higher Education and Student Affairs), Indiana University (in progress)
- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology), Bellarmine University
Paul thoroughly enjoyed his undergraduate experience at Bellarmine University in Louisville, KY and decided to pursue a degree to work in a university setting. Throughout his time in undergrad, Paul found that he is passionate about working with student groups and advising students one on one to discuss different options and how students can use their potential. After completion of his Masters in Higher Education and Student Affairs, Paul hopes to find a job where he can advise students academically as well as advise student organizations.