- Teach career courses and advise students
- Design and conduct outreach presentations on CDC/ASCS services or aspects of career development
- Other special projects, as assigned
Education and Certifications
- Master of Science (Higher Education and Student Affairs), Indiana University (in progress)
- Bachelor of Science (Psychology), Northern Kentucky University
Samantha earned her Bachelorís degree in Psychology from Northern Kentucky University. During her undergraduate career, she discovered her passion for the college environment and the opportunities that higher education provides students. Therefore, when offered a position in the top-ranked Masterís program in Higher Education and Student Affairs at Indiana University, she did not hesitate to accept! Upon graduation, she hopes to secure a position in advising.