- Serve as customer service representative to students, faculty, and visiting employers
- Conduct career-related presentations to diverse communities across campus
- Research student leadership on campus to build a campus-wide directory of student leaders
- Assist in relationship development and management of student leaders on campus
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor of Arts (Exploratory), Indiana University (in progress)
Sinikka Roinila, a graduate of Mishawaka High School in Mishawaka, IN, is originally from Brandon, Manitoba, Canada, but calls Kingston New York her hometown. For her senior year, she spent nine months in Indonesia with Rotary Internation, immersing into a country of more than 500 different cultural tribes. Now, as a recipient of a Cox Exploratory Scholarship, she is looking into careers dealing with non-profit organizations and photojournalism. With a background of music in her family, Sinikka plays mellophone in the Marching Hundred as well as French horn and piano. She also enjoys physical activities, such as swimming, and lives in the Outdoor Adventures Living Learning Community. Finally, she is highly involved in church activities and her relationship with the Lord is most important.