- Teach career courses and advise students
- Design and conduct outreach presentations on CDC/ASCS services or aspects of career development
- Other special projects, as assigned
Education and Certifications
- Master of Science (Higher Education and Student Affairs), Indiana University (in progress)
- Bachelor of Arts (Anthropology,Sociology, Spanish), Cornell College
Taylor completed her undergraduate degree at Cornell College and is excited to bring her experiences with her to Indiana University. As an undergraduate student she was involved in a variety of student affairs initiatives including orientation, student government, leadership development, student activities and civic engagement. Taylor soon found her passion for improving the student experience for her fellow students and encouraging their individual growth. After completing her Master's Degree, Taylor hopes to continue her journey in the field of student affairs.