Recruiting Visit Checklist
Before your visit
- Reserve an interviewing date at least six weeks in advance of your trip.
- Let us know if your visit requires any special arrangements.
- Make hotel reservations well in advance. Click here for travel and accommodation information in the Bloomington community.
- Review the materials in the confirmation message emailed by our office.
- Log on to myIUcareers if you are new to the system.
- Reconfirm your recruiting date two weeks prior to your trip.
- Log on to myIUcareers to check your schedules two days in advance of your trip.
On the day of your visit
- Check in at the Career Development Center at least 15 minutes prior to your first interview.
- Pick up your parking permit from the staff greeter.
- Pick up and review your copy of the interview schedule and the packet of resumes when you arrive. (Your schedule and resumes are also available online prior to your visit.)