Requesting a Presentation
Requesting a presentation for your students
A full description of the Career Development Center's presentation policy can be found on our Presentation Request Form. If you are interested in requesting a presentation, please fill out the form and submit it as an email attachment to Justin Zuchlag, Senior Assistant Director of Marketing and University Relations, at jzuschlaindiana.edu.
In order for the CDC to fulfill a presentation request, the host organizations, or person requesting the presentation, must agree to do the following:
- Submit a formal request to the Career Development Center at least three weeks prior to any proposed presentation.
- Guarantee that at least 20 students will be in attendance.
- Reserve a location and provide any technology necessary for the presentation. The Career Resource Library may be used for presentations when it is available.
- Provide at least twenty-four hour notice of cancellation.
- Schedule the presentation so that it does not fall on a weekend and does not run later than 8:00 PM.
- Limit requests for presentations to two per semester, per organization.
Requesting a presentation for your colleagues or staff
If you'd like us to visit your department, please email lloydkindiana.edu. We will work with you to customize the presentation to suit your needs.