The Career Development Center offers one-on-one advising to discuss career-related needs and questions. Typical advising sessions focus on:
- Choosing a major or career
- Finding internships and jobs
- Writing resumes and cover letters
- Researching and applying to graduate schools
- Preparing for interviews
- Evaluating employment offers
- Making the most of your internship
The Career Development Center also offers various assessments. These assessments cannot reveal your absolute true calling, but they can help clarify how your skills, interests, values, and personality connect to specific majors and careers.
Access to services is different for undergraduates and graduate students. Please choose the appropriate link on the left for more information.