Unsure how to choose a major or career? Want to learn how to research career fields, find opportunities, write resumes and cover letters, and interview like a pro? Our courses address the needs of all students from freshmen to graduating seniors.
- Q294 is designed for first- and second-year students who are choosing a major or exploring career fields.
- Q275 teaches students how to create a professional portfolio and market their skills.
- Q299 covers the fundamentals of the job search, including resumes, cover letters, and interviews.
- Q377 is for juniors and seniors who are beginning to think about life after college, and for whom finding meaningful work is of the utmost importance.
- Q398 allows you to receive credit for an internship.
- W498 does not provide credit but allows you to retain part-time student status for an internship.
- W499 does not provide credit but allows you to retain full-time student status for an internship.