Part-time Jobs On Campus
Not all University departments list their part-time job opportunities with our office (through myIUcareers) although they are strongly urged to do so. Because many positions are filled directly by departments, we recommend that you also contact your academic unit and professors for job possibilities. This applies particularly in research areas, computer services and others that require specialized education, training, or work experience.
Additionally, the departments listed below hire many students through job postings on their own websites.
- Residential Programs and Services (1,022 student employees)
- Recreational Sports (655 student employees)
- Indiana Daily Student (454 student employees)
- Libraries (358 student employees)
- IU Auditorium (321 student employees)
- Indiana Memorial Union (249 student employees)
- Vice President for Information Technology (240 student employees)