What is it?
The INdorsed Career Ready Graduate program is a statewide standard used by colleges and universities to certify students' preparation for professional work in designated competencies. Participating Indiana schools implement the program in unique ways, but every school uses the same core requirements to ensure that INdorsed Career Ready Graduates achieve the same level of career preparation.
How it began
This program was developed and sponsored by Career Development Professionals of Indiana (CDPI). See their website for more details.
What it entails
INdorsed leads you step-by-step through the career preparation process during your college years. To help you stand out to employers, you will:
- Identify strengths and enhance your marketable skills
- Build and document your professional experience
- Learn how to convey your value to employers
- 1:1 guidance from a career services professional serving as your mentor
- A bulleted accomplishment statement to add to your resume
- A paper certificate upon completion
What will be required from me?
See the program guide for the list of action steps needed to complete the program. Note that you don't need to complete all of them, just the number in parenthesis above each section. We will also accept anything you have done up to one year prior to signing up for the program.
Who can apply?
Any student who has a major in the College of Arts & Sciences or who has completed ASCS Q299.
Who can answer my other questions? How do I sign up?
Contact Andy Bosk at aboskindiana.edu.