Update your KFS Bookmarks - As of Thursday, December 14, 2017, the OLD KFS URL prefix, uisapp2 . iu . edu, will no longer work. Please update all your bookmarks to KFS: https://apps.iu.edu/kfs-prd Contact Elisabeth Mason or call (812) 855-5551 with any questions.
- Become a KFS User
- Disbursement Voucher Certification Program
- FICA Withholding Changes
- Financial Mentorship Program: The Financial Mentorship Program (FMP) is a campus-based mentoring program that provides mentees a 14-week curriculum of major topics relative to the financial operations and activities of Indiana University. Sessions are held in the Spring and Fall of each year. If you are interested in being nominated for the program, please speak with your RC Fiscal Officer. Added 3/4/2016
- FMS Training web link
- IU CONFERENCES Letter
- Kuali Time system
- See KFS Accounts Receivable FAQ and Training. Please e-mail email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Obtaining a P-Card Statement Online
- Payroll Processing by Year
- Purchasing Newsletter - PCard Special Edition New 3/7/2017
- Termination Processing Procedures for Staff Employees
- Top Ten Things to Know: allowable expenses, IUF reimbursements, sponsorships, and more - Check it out!
- Travel Newsletter - Special Edition 4/14/2017
- Click here for access to earn types, pay groups, and other earn code tables.
- IU Foundation Deadline: reimbursements need to be done in the months of December and April for them to be processed on time.