Art and Museum Objects
Activity: Art and Museum Objects Financial Policy: FIN-ACC-I-240, Capitalization of Art and Museum Objects Related Policies: FIN-ACC-I-40, Charitable Gifts to Indiana University FIN-ACC-I-45, Donor Intent Responsibilities Additional Forms: N/A
Things to Know:
- Correct object code must be utilized on the purchase and payment documents
- Contact IU Foundation Gift Planning for assistance with appraisal requirements and documentations: http://iufoundation.iu.edu/giving/gift-planning.html
- See list of Frequently Used Object Codes
- Detail and definition is available at the Indiana University Capital Asset Manual, Accounting for Assets at Indiana University: http://www.fms.indiana.edu/cams/Manual/Manual.asp
- The Capitalization Process: http://www.fms.indiana.edu/cams/
- For more information please contact Jennifer George, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How to purchase Art for your department, building, conference room, or office?
- How to to get Art works for your office?
- How to carry Art work from place to place or finding storage when buildings are off line?
- How to get information on Art and artists and Art exhibitons?
- Please contact IU's Curator of Campus Art, Sherry Rouse at email@example.com or call 855-1024 to get information on the many possible choices available for you.