Art and Museum Objects
Activity: Art and Museum Objects Financial Policy: FIN-ACC-I-240, Capitalization of Art and Museum Objects Related Policies: FIN-ACC-I-40, Charitable Gifts to Indiana University FIN-ACC-I-45, Donor Intent Responsibilities Additional Forms: N/A
Things to Know:
- Correct object code must be utilized on the purchase and payment documents.
- See list of Frequently Used Object Codes.
- Contact IU Foundation Gift Planning for assistance with appraisal requirements and documentations.
- See FMS Capital Asset Standard Operating Procedures: CSOP 7.0 IU Gifts for receiving non-monetary items of tangible personal property such as art, collectibles, books, equip, automobiles, other assets or materials which represent value to the University and the Foundation.
- How to purchase Art for your department, building, conference room, or office?
- How to get Art works for your office?
- How to carry Art work from place to place or finding storage when buildings are off line?
- How to get information on Art and artists and Art exhibitions?