Governs the accepted payment methods and processes to support all receipts of Indiana University (“IU”), including those approved as Revenue Producing Activities (“RPA”).
FIN-ACC-I-470, Internal Controls
FIN-TRE-VI-52, Establishing and Closing of University Bank Accounts
FIN-TRE-VI-120, Processing Revenue
FIN-TRE-VI-121, Establishing and Modifying Revenue Producing Activities
FIN-ACC-I-40, Charitable Gifts to Indiana University
FIN-ACC-I-45, Donor Intent Responsibilities
FIN-ACC-I-460, Depositing of Revenue for the Sale of Goods and Services at the IU Foundation
- Cash Receipt document located in KFS for funds deposited in an IU account.
Things to Know:
- All incoming funds over $500 should be deposited within one day of receipt or weekly regardless of the amount.
- The daily deposit amount for coins and currency may be increased for some departments to meet operational efficiency needs only with explicit permission from Treasury.
- Funds not deposited should be kept in a secure locked device.
- Contact IU Foundation for funds deposited in an IU Foundation account.
- Call Rozzie Gerstman at 855-1123 for questions.
- Use the Accountable Mail system when sending funds to the Bursar or the IU Foundation
- For more information please email Ruth Harpool.