||Charitable Gifts to Indiana University, FIN-ACC-40
Processing Revenue, FIN-TRE-120
Donor Intent Resposibilities, FIN-ACC-45
Depositing of Revenue for the Sale of Goods and Services at the IU Foundation, FIN-ACC-460
Gifts to Employees or Non-Employees, FIN-ACC-590
- IUF Cash Gift Deposit form
- IUF Gift In-kind Transmittal form
- IUF Donor Gift/Pledge Intent form
Must have authorization from IU Foundation (IUF) to access these forms above. Go to OneIU (search 'IU Advacement IQ', make it your Favorite)
Things to Know:
- Policies and procedures - Gift Administration: OneIU (search 'IU Advacement IQ').
- Must use Accountable Mail for pick up of gift and be sure to designate delivery to IUF.
- Gift monies should not be deposited through the Bursar's office. Gift transmittal forms are available by contacting the Indiana University Foundation Joint Gift Office at 855-6300.
- Revenues generated using University resources through the sale of goods or services must be deposited in an IU account, not an IUF account.
- Tax Implications – see FMS - Tax Implications for Fringe Benefits
External bank accounts are not allowed.