||FIN-ACC-I-40, Gifts to Indiana University
FIN-TRE-VI-120, Processing Revenue
FIN-ACC-I-45, Donor Intent Resposibilities
FIN-ACC-I-460, Depositing of Revenue for the Sale of Goods and Services at the IU Foundation
FIN-ACC-I-590, Gifts to Employees or Non-Employees
||IUF Cash Gift Deposit form
IUF Gift In-kind Transmittal form
IUF Donor Gift/Pledge Intent form
Must have authorization from IUF to access these forms from:
OneIU (search for IU Advacement IQ, make it your Favorite)
Things to Know:
- Policies and procedures - Gift Administration: OneIU (search for IU Advacement IQ).
- Must use Accountable Mail for pick up of gift and be sure to designate delivery to IUF.
- Gift monies should not be deposited through the Bursar's office. Gift transmittal forms are available by contacting the Indiana University Foundation Joint Gift Office at 855-6300.
- Revenues generated using university resources through the sale of goods or services must be deposited in an IU account, not an IUF account.
- External bank accounts are not allowed.