||Moving Expenses Reimbursement
||FIN-ACC-I-310, Moving Expenses
FIN-ACC-I-30, Fiscal Misconduct
IRS 521: http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p521.pdf
||Requesting a Quote from a Moving Company
Disbursement Voucher document located in KFS
Additional Pay Edocs are found in Onestart under the HRMS Production tab
Things to Know:
Email FMS Taxpayer with any tax questions
- Moving Expense Authorization Form mentioned in Financial Policy FIN-ACC-I-310 is for IUPUI only, not for IUB
- How do I move households or offices? Info located at
- Object code for moving expense is 5070.
- See IRS 521 for tax clarification such as 30 days in transit storage allowed as not taxable; over 30 days is taxable.
- Temporary housing reimbursement is taxable.
- House hunting trip reimbursement is taxable.
- Mileage rate is determined by IRS Guidelines.