||Revenue at the IU Foundation
||FIN-ACC-I-460, Depositing of Revenue for the Sale of Goods and Services at the IU Foundation
||FIN-TRE-VI-121, Establishing and Modifying Revenue Producing Activities (RPA)
||Disbursement Voucher document located in FIS
Depositing Revenue to the IU Foundation
Things to Know:
- Revenues generated by university resources through the sale of goods or services must be deposited into an IU account.
- Funds necessary for expenditures related to revenue generating activities that are unallowable expenditures by university policy may be transferred to the Foundation with documentation if revenues for the activity exceed activity expenditures.
1. Disbursement voucher in FIS must be made out to IUF and processed.
2. The account used on the DV must be the same account that received the revenue generating activity revenue.
3. Copies of the receipts must be attached to the DV.
4. Attach a Depositing Revenue to the IU Foundation form to the DV with the original receipts.
5. Electronically send the DV.
6. Send paper documents to Rozzie Gerstman, Bryan Hall 212, for review.