FIN-TRV-1.0, Authorization for Out-of-State Travel
FIN-TRV-2.0, Reimbursement of Travel Expenditures
FIN-TRV-3.0, Travel Reimbursement Deadline Policy
FIN-ACC-I-1, Role of Fiscal Officer, Account Manager and Account Supervisor
FIN-ACC-I-30, Fiscal Misconduct
FIN-ACC-I-310, Moving Expenses
FIN-ACC-I-330, Inappropriate Use of University Funds
FIN-ACC-I-430, Reimbursement of Meals for Emergency Situations
FIN-ACC-I-470, Internal Controls
||Travel Reimbursement Deadline Policy
Insurance, Loss Control and Claims Policies (see Auto and Travel)
||Electronic Receipt Submission Information
Exception to Policy
Travel Mileage Record
|Things to know
- Travel Management Website
- Instate Travel Guidelines
- Pre-travel checklist
- Instate Reimbursement Instructions
- Travel Resources
- Per Diem Rates and Guidelines
- Mileage rates and limits
- Accumulated Mileage Information - Travel by Personal Car
- Common travel reimbursement mistakes
- Combining Personal and University Travel
- Departments, or some funding agencies, at their discretion, may apply more stringent guidelines.
- Instate travel forms are submitted after the trip has been completed. One form per trip.
- Prepaid registrations are made through the prepayment form.
- Classic Touch or Carey Limousine may be directed billed to IU Travel. The vendor will need the account number, department code and department’s request number. A tip may be included in the direct bill. See Limousines, Shuttles, and Taxis
- Attach original receipts (except for air tickets purchased through designated travel agencies or Expedia.com)
- Airline tickets are to be booked for economy (coach) travel. Use either a Designated Travel Agencies (http://www.indiana.edu/~travel/dta.html) or book through Orbitz.com
- Airline tickets are to be booked for economy (coach) travel. Sign up for an Orbitz.com account at http://www.indiana.edu/%7etravel/traveling/airlineonline.shtml#creating
- When contacting a DTA, the following information is necessary – Department code and request number. Campus and department code associated with account to be billed:
Campus address of the traveler.
Account number and sub account.
Expenditure limit if any per account.
Purpose of trip, traveler’s phone number, dates of trip, and travel destination.
- Ticketless Travel
- Direct deposit of travel reimbursement checks may be set up by visiting OneStart, staff tools, direct deposit sign-up.
- Corporate Card Services
- Travel Discounts