|Things to know
- Travel Management Website
- Out of State Travel Guidelines
- Pre-travel Checklist
- Trip Reimbursement
- Per Diem Rates and Guidelines
- Mileage Rates and Limits
- Accumulated Mileage Information - Travel by Personal Car
- Departments, or some funding agencies, at their discretion, may apply more stringent guidelines.
- Out of State travel forms are submitted after the trip has been completed. One form per trip.
- Prepaid registrations are made through the prepayment form.
- Personal Car
- Rental Car
- Limousines, Shuttles, and Taxis - the vendor will need the account number, department code and department’s request number. A tip may be included in the direct bill.
- Attach original receipts (except for air tickets purchased through designated travel agencies or Expedia.com).
- Airline tickets are to be booked for economy (coach) travel. See Airline Online Reservations. Use either a Designated Travel Agencies or book through Orbitz.com.
- Sign up for an Orbitz.com account here.
- When contacting a DTA, the following information is necessary:
- Department code and request number
- Campus and department code associated with account to be billed
- Campus address of the traveler
- Account number and sub account
- Expenditure limit if any per account
- Purpose of trip, traveler’s phone number, dates of trip, and travel destination
- Ticketless Travel
- Direct deposit of travel reimbursement checks may be set up by visiting OneIU, (do a search "Travel Reimbursement Direct Deposit", make it your Favorite).
- Corporate Card Services
- Travel Discounts
- Common Travel Reimbursement Mistakes
- Travel Resources
Questions? Please contact Travel Management by email or call 812-855-2873.
Training: Travel Tutorials, training registration, and documentation
CATS Presentation related to this activity: