Staff :: Muparrakh Musaeva, B.A.
Uzbek Language Developer,
- A graduate non-degree student of College of Arts and Sciences, Indiana University 2012-2013
- B.A. Institute for English Language Teachers’ Education (IELTE), Uzbek State World Languages University, 2010
- A Fulbright Foreign Language Teaching Assistant (scholar), Indiana University, Bloomington, IN, U.S, 2013
- Personal Assistant, British School in Tashkent, Uzbekistan, 2012
- EFL Teacher, Uzbekistan State World Languages University- Tashkent, Uzbekistan, 2012
- EFL Teacher, Republican Language Learning Centre- Tashkent, Uzbekistan, 2011
- EFL Teacher, Language Learning Centre JUST- Tashkent, Uzbekistan, 2007-2011
- Secretary, The Embassy of Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan- Tashkent, Uzbekistan, 2010
Muparrakh Musaeva has gained her Bachelor’s degree from Institute for English Language Teachers Education (IELTE) department at Uzbek State World Languages University (UzSWLU) in Tashkent, Uzbekistan in 2010. She has been teaching Academic Writing and Practical Grammar in IELTE department at UzSWLU from 2010-2013. In 2013, she has been awarded with Fulbright Foreign Language Teaching Assistantship scholarship. Thus, she assisted a professor in conducting Uzbek lessons in Central Eurasian Studies department at Indiana University, and organized number of events as a vice-president of the Uzbek Student and Scholars Association in Bloomington, IN.