The objectives of this course are:1)To develop the speaking, listening, reading and writing skills on the base of the competencies mastered in the first semester, 2)To develop the skills of using the most useful kinds of compound and complex sentences of Mongolian and voice infixes in conversation and writing, 3) To develop knowledge of Mongolian culture and traditions by reading Mongolian fork tales and other materials.
- Sain baina uu Mongolian Language Textbook Two by L.Tserenchunt and Sharon Luethy with a cassette available from the Mongol Society in Goodbody Hall and in the Language Lab in Ballantine Hall.
- Sain baina uu Mongolian Language Textbook three with a cassette available from the Mongol Society in Goodbody Hall and in the Language Lab in BH.
- Mongolian Language Textbook edited by Dr. Choi. Luvsanjab.
- a) Bloomington - Main Library PL.404.M 67 1976
- b) RIFIAS Library.PL.403.M 2.
- Other materials are distributed by the teacher in class.
Tests and exams: Test or quiz at the completion of every lesson, as well as a final examination. (The final examination will be in oral and written Forms)
- Classroom performance: attendance and participation in the classroom activities 25%
- Homework 15%
- Tests and quizzes 20%
- Writing assignments, projects and oral presentation 15%
- Final exam 25%