Tserenchunt Legden :: Faculty
Lecturer, Central Eurasian Studies
MA, University of Humanity, Mongolia 1996.
- Teaching Mongolian as a foreign language
- Intensive teaching of foreign languages
- Bilingual dictionary
- Comparative study of Mongolian and English
- The Phonology of Mongolian
Courses Recently Taught
A series of three Mongolian Language Textbooks: Sain baina uu
One, Two, Three, where new methods in language learning and teaching have extensively been researched prior to the writing of this series and where deemed useful have been included. The series were written with Sharon Luethy (1999, 2000, 2002).
Survival Mongolian, a two week language course designed to help people quickly gain the freedom to move around Ulaanbaatar and enjoy the Mongolian culture. (with Sharon Luethy, 2001)
English – Mongolian and Mongolian - English pocket dictionary with Uvsh Purev (2001, 2004)
Sonsow uu An Online Mongolian Listening Comprehension Course with scholars from IU and Mongolia.(2003)
Current Research Projects
- Developing online reading and listening comprehension and multimedia materials with CeLCAR, IU.
- Mongolian Business Directory with Uvsh Purev and American and Mongolian Advisory Group.