DEPARTMENT POLICIES & PROCEDURES
- SUMMARY OF CEUS DEADLINES
- CEUS VISITING SCHOLAR SPONSORSHIP
- Course Submissions to CEUS Schedule of Classes
- CEUS Course
Syllabi Submission and
Course Description Submission
- CEUS Textbook order form - Faculty go to iubookstore.com
and click on "faculty" to submit book orders.
Language instructors supervised by CEUS Language Coordinator complete the form below and upload to the OnCourse site.
- CEUS course evaluation template
- CEUS student Advising Policy
- Expectations of CEUS Faculty for Hiring & Supervision
- CEUS Promotion and Tenure Procedures
- Expectations for Departmental Citizenship
- CEUS Adjunct Faculty: Nomination, Rights, and Responsibilities.
- CEUS Class Packets
- CEUS MA and Ph.D Degree Requirements
- CEUS Ph.D exam policy
- IU Telephone, photocopier, printer usage
- Goodbody Hall General Building Memo:
Emergency plan, building security, mail service, cleaning service, repairs, building hours, smoking policy, etc.
- CEUS Events Calendar:
Submit items for CEUS calendar entry to
email@example.com in a format
that can be cut and pasted. Note if entry should be limited to the CEUS calendar; otherwise we may also post to College, Campus, Student Org,
REEI, and other calendars.
CAMPUS POLICIES & PROCEDURES
- Telephone, photocopier, printer usage
- RESEARCH ACCOUNTS, CEUS FACULTY
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) -
Main Points for Faculty to Remember
- Plagiarism: What it is and how to avoid it?:
The College’s plagiarism website is a valuable resource which unites under
one umbrella the best plagiarism web pages on our campus (and a few from
beyond IU). In addition, it provides other useful relevant information,
e.g., links to citation guidelines from widely-utilized manuals of
style, the Code of Student Rights,
Responsibilities, and Conduct, etc. The website also
provides helpful advice for clarifying expectations regarding academic
integrity and for explaining how to avoid plagiarism charges.
OneStart (class rosters, posting grades, view paycheck, etc.)