CHEMINFO Title Bar

C571 Chemical Information Technology Requirements

Updated: 20 October 2003


Grades in C571 will be based in part on completion of a number of exercises associated with the individual lectures (60%). The remaining 40% of the grade will be an assessment of a paper or project.

The projects may have more than one person working on them, including, perhaps, some undergraduate students in C371.

Although there are no exams in this class, it is strongly recommended that you read some of the supplemental readings appropriate to each section. Many of those are in electronic journals or are otherwise accessible on the Web.


Copyright 2001
Gary Wiggins