CLACS Spring 2017 Photo Contest
The Center for Latin American and Caribbean Studies (CLACS) invites submissions for this year's Student Photo Contest. Potentional participants are asked to submit their own personal photographs taken in Latin America or the Caribbean.
- Maximum of two (2) submissions per contestant. Photos must have been taken in Latin America or the Caribbean and be the original work of the contestant.
- Contestants can be Indiana University Faculty, Staff, or Students.
- All photos must be submitted at a resolution suffient to be printed at a size of 12x16 inches.
- Please submit applications electronically to clacs[@]indiana.edu with the subject line "Photo Contest."
- Application emails should include namel prefered contact information (email and phone number); IU affiliation; and a brief description of the context in which the photo was taken, maximum of four (4) sentences. Please send your photo(s) in the form of an email attachment. If your file is too large, contact us at clacs[@]indiana.edu and we will provide you with another way of submitting your photo(s).
- Permission notice: By submitting an entry, participants agree that photographs can be published by CLACS on the webst and/or in print.
- The deadline for contest submissions is April 7th, 2017 at 5pm.
- The contest winner will be announced at this year's CLACS Spring Reception on April 27th. As a prize, the winner will receive a professional 12x16 framed print of their photograph.
If you have any questions or concerns about this year's contest, please email clacs[@]indiana.edu.