Spring 2016 Photo Contest
- The DEADLINE for contest submissions is April 10, 2016.
- Maximum of two (2) submissions per contestant. Photos must have been taken in Latin America or the Caribbean and be the original work of the contestant.
- Contestants can be Indiana University Faculty, Staff, or Students.
- The contest winner will receive a professional 12x16 framed print of their picture and will be announced at the CLACS Spring Reception on Thursday, April 28th at 5 pm.
- Download the Contest flyer here
- All photos must be submitted at a resolution sufficient to be printed at a size of 12x16.
- Please submit applications electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "Photo Contest."
- Application emails should include name; preferred contact information (email and phone); IU affiliation; and a brief description of the context in which the photo was taken, maximum of four (4) sentences. Please send your photo(s) as an email attachment(s). If your file size is too large, please e-mail email@example.com, and we will provide you with another mechanism for submitting your photo.
E-mail us with any questions at clacs[at]indiana.edu.